The Wellness Club introduces our sustainable essentials activewear. Made from recycled water bottles, our compressive fabric contains 79% recycled polyester and 21% spandex.
The perfect sustainably-made sports bra you need. Both full coverage and flattering, designed to be the ultimate black staple to add to your wardrobe! A soft yet sturdy construction with a four-way stretch. Pair this sports bra with our Essential Bike Shorts for the ultimate activewear set.
- Full coverage.
- Built-in thick support band.
- Removable padding.
- The Wellness Club logo screen printed on the front.
- Created from an environmentally responsible recycled polyester blend using waste, reducing the need for new materials to be used.
- Each sports bra equals to 9 recycled plastic bottles used for production, minimising landfill and carbon emissions.
Material: 79% Recycled Polyester and 21% Spandex
Machine Wash On Cold Delicate Cycle
Use Mild Detergent
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Iron
Activewear For The Planet:
- Contains 79% Recycled Polyester
- Recycled Polyester is a Preferred Fibre
- Recycled Polyester Diverts waste from landfill
- Recycled polyester is created using post-consumer plastic waste, reducing our need for new materials whilst also diverting plastic waste from landfills.